Saturday, September 10, 2005

Boo's b-day

this was boo on his b-day this past tuesady. we went to go pick him out a pair of pants and a shirt. boo, I and his auntie diane went to the mall and this was out front of the store. what a way to spend a b-day. we should all take a lesson from a child and remember to have fun on our b-day's. it sure was nice to not have to listen about washington and the blame game, even if it was only for a little while. thought I can't turn off my tv from N.O. my heart goes out to each and everyone of those people. I did what I could to donate as I'm sure each and everyone of you have too. I don't have much but what I do have I do try to share. I wish there was some way I could go down there and help out. But there is crap here that demands my time. no no not my family but somethig else.. maybe more on that in the future, we'll see...

well the last few days have been heck-tic. :o) I went to the dr. on tuesday :o( and we cought my allegies/walking pnumoina just in time this time. back in may when I got sick I thought it was only allergies but after almost 4 weeks of not feeling better I found out it was walking pnumonia. well the same thing happend again 2 weeks ago monday and this time I didn't wait so long to go to the Dr. needless to say I'm on antibiotics...

i also havent written in a few days due to I was helping my friend go move things out of a 2 story house. let me tell you it was chalk full of stuff we did it in 2 days. there was also a basement and an attic. it was an 8 rooms house. i woke up sore on friday and by this morning I was sooooo sore, i hurt all over. I slept for crap last night. I have never walked up and down stairs so many times since i can't remember when. a little hard work doesn't kill anybody but it sure takes a hell of a toll on your shins... :o)

so nothing much has changed in the last week where washington is concerned. well that is except for what the former first lady Mrs. Barbara Bush said. I really don't kow what all the fuse is about. Really people, what do you EXPECT from the rich to the poor and helpless??? especially in a time of crisis... the best and worst always comes out in people. Mrs. Barbara Bush is a fine example of that. in this day and time did you really expect ...... What??? I didn't hear you...........

over the years and the centuries what really has changed when it comes to the weak and poor and the rich??? a big fat NOTHING. history will always repeat its self. we have learned nothing in all this time... sad yes, but true. and you know we teach our kids to never make the same mistake again when they do something wrong in their lives. and if we screw up as adults the we carry that with us forever. So why then do we expect our governments to change. just go back in history.

No comments: