Saturday, September 03, 2005

day in the life of

Ok, so here I sit in bed. I'm watching the news channels, keeping an update on whats going on down south. As with every one else yes of course I have my own opinions. I have always said that "opinions are like a--holes and we all have one" its just some of us have two or three. lol

I'm not feeling good today. I've been feeling sick for almost 2 weeks now. I'm not sure (again) if this is allergies or a cold. Back in May I thought it was allergies and 3 weeks later when I went to the Dr. she told me I have walking pneumonia. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if it didn't just hit me in less then a day. Oh well I'll get over it.

I got to clean the bird cages today and change the litter box and do a load of laundry. Than will keep me from feeling like crap.