Friday, April 04, 2008

Real ID..

This is what I posted on the Cnet web site today. I would like to know what others thing about the .... "REAL ID" .... the Department of Homeland Security wants us all to conform to.

Do you think we really need this kind of policing or should the individual "States" have their Constitutional Right under the 10th Amendment to chose if they want this "or" not, "or" to lay down and roll over to the Federal Government?

I always thought and believe though I may be naive, that the "States" ran their own. I understand that 9-11 was a day the present time will not soon forget easy. When WWII happened it to was a time not soon forgotten and things did take place in this country that we still ask "why" but have "we"as a country learned nothing from our past mistakes???

____________________________________________________________________

I thought I lived in These "United States" (land of the free, home of the brave?), not a country where we have a Kings Rule.
Does my Government not believe enough in me or my fellow country men/woman to think we wouldn't stand up for our own country??? Why do we need all this policing in a country where we have the RIGHT to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness (July 4,1776)???
And why on earth are the States except for the select few buckling under the Federal Government?
Just wondering here but When did the Federal Government have total Power and Control over the States???
One more time, someone please explain to me why we need a REAL ID. Can one not think on their own to know that if someone really really wants to do something weather to this country or to someone or anything else NO REAL ID is going to stop them. If the Government has all this money to waste on Real ID why don't they find better ways to use it in securing our borders or curtailing illegal aliens or the thousands of families in need or the thousands of children with out health care? Children in this country are going to bed at night without a meal, sick from no Dr. Education big joke there. Please people help me out here cause
"I'm not understanding why people want to GIVE UP THEIR FREEDOMS".........

1 comment:

Elizabeth Gwen Originals said...

Hey!! Come to my blog! I have nominated you for an award!!