Monday, January 03, 2011

Another New Year

Here we are in the third day of 2011 and I have to say so far its been a pretty good year. The holidays came and went fast and so did the snow we got on Christmas Day. I got what I asked for not on Christmas but on New Years Eve. Since we got 5 1/2 in of snow for the big white Christmas I wanted it to be warm on New Years and so it went. It wasn't exactly bikini weather but it did melt all the snow and it was nice not having to wear a thick heavy coat when we went out for the evening {dinner at JJ's Burgers & Beer}.

We rang in the new year at home watching tv and having a glass of cheap champagne. Hubby had to work the next day and the alarm rings early so hubby had to say good night to all and hit the hay. My son played Xbox and I surfed the net. That I would say is the safe way to bring in a new year.

I hope everyone had good holidays and a safe New Years!

No comments: