Saturday, March 12, 2011

Such a beautiful day!

The sun was out and it was a nice cool day. I had the window open in the living room and there was a nice breeze coming in. I am so looking forward to the warm days to come. I can't wait to sit outside and to have bbq's and work in the yard.

And on that note don't forget to change your clocks ahead one hour tonight before you go to bed. I love that it stays lighter longer I just hate loosing that hour of sleep.

It is such a mind blower the 8.9 earthquake that happened in Japan on Friday 3/11/11. I have been watching the news most of the day and I just can't wrap my mind around the whole devastation and the destruction the people of Japan are now having to deal wtih. I hope and pray the nuke reactors don't go into melt down. My thoughts and prayer are with all of Japan.

No comments: